Tascam CD-RW900MK2 Rackmount CD Recorder
The Tascam CD-RW900MKII is a professional quality CD recorder with an advanced feature set.
- Highly reliable tray-loading optical drive
- Records to pro CD-R, CD-RW and consumer CD-R and CD-RW media (Ultra-Speed CD-RW media are not supported)
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- Input sample rate converter (32-48 kHz, defeatable)
- Digital fade in/out from 1 to 30 sec in 1-sec steps
- Pitch control (±16% in 0.1 to 1.0% steps)
- Wireless remote control included
- Read More
The CD-RW900MKII is fitted with a new TEAC tray-loading transport which ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The new transport also allows gapless recording when setting track marks, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC optical drives. A high-performance codec chip is used for A/D and D/A conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.8 dB. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision.
The CD-RW900MKII has unbalanced analogue input/output jacks as well as optical and coaxial digital audio connectors. Both the left and right analogue inputs have their own gain controls on the front panel. In addition, the digital input can be controlled for optimal recording levels from a digital source. Functions including auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch control, power-on playback, and fade-in/fade-out playback are provided. It is also possible to control the transport via an optional computer keyboard.
Whether used for PA/rental or fixed installations, the CD-RW900MKII is the right choice for reliable CD recording and playback.