Swanflight Flightcase for Allen and Heath QU-32, Black Hexagrip
A sturdy flightcase designed to fit the Allen and Heath Qu-32 Digital Mixer.
- Flightcase designed specifically for the Qu-32
- Qu-32 can be used in the base of the case (lift-off lid style)
- 4x Strong butterfly catches with loops for padlock holds the lid in place (padlock not supplied)
- Lid removes fully via butterfly catches
- 4x Recessed handles (2 fitted to each end)
- 4x Large rubber feet bolted to base
- Fully foam lined
- Read More
This flightcase has been designed to allow full use of the QU-32 in the base of the unit along with access to all rear mounted connections on the mixer. The lid is fully removable and fastened with strong butterfly style catches with loops to allow for locking with padlocks. The interior is foam-lined and the case is finished in a black Hexagrip style with aluminium edges and ball corners. The exterior also features a recessed handle and the base has 4 large rubber feet.
Internal dimensions (L x D x H): 851 x 497 x 186mm
External dimensions (L x W x H): 937 x 583 x 281mm
Approximate weight: 16Kg