Strymon Lex Rotary Effect Pedal (Ex-Display)
The Strymon Lex recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of the most sought-after rotating speaker system by utilising high powered SHARC DSP.
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Read More
Lex provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements. Utilising a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details.
You get eight parameters to tweak, allowing extensive control over the tonality and mechanics of the rotating speaker system. You can manipulate each element, from rotor speed, horn level, acceleration time, microphone distance, tube drive and saturation, and volume level. Go from a maelstrom of dramatic, up-close, sweeping and swirling sounds, all the way to mellow, tranquil and calming undulations. All of this without a giant cabinet, microphone setup, and costly motor maintenance.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
3 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Strymon Condition Ex-display