Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay Effects Pedal (Pre-Owned)
Strymons Brigadier dBucket delay uses cutting edge DSP design to perfectly emulate classic analogue bucket brigade delays.
This pre-owned unit is in excellent condition, very well looked after & seen very little use. Comes with original box & power supply.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Premium analogue front end and stereo output section
- Read More
The Strymon Brigadier uses a super-powerful SHARC DSP and dedicates all of it's horsepower to doing one thing and one thing only: delivering the best analogue bucket brigade sound ever. Strymon's handcrafted algorithms allow Brigadier to deliver every minute detail and nuance that makes an analogue delay special. Their hand crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the sonic complexities of analogue bucket delays.
Brigadier gives you all of the tone and none of the noise of regular old bucket brigade chips, unless of course you choose to add it back with the exclusive Bucket Loss control! Go from warm and clean repeats all the way to noisy, saturated delays. Couple that with dedicated modulation and filter controls, tap tempo, and assignable expression pedal input, and you have yourself a versatile delay powerhouse.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
4 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Strymon Condition Pre-owned