The Qure is a fully parametric equaliser, specially designed to meet the most demanding studio applications. It is a 3-band, two-channel system with input and output gain controls, high-cut and low-cut filters as well as the new QURE control for the enhancing presence and room imaging of vocals, instruments and complex stereo material.
The Qure is ideally suited for demanding tonal shaping of individual instruments, voices and complex musical signals. All applications benefit from the unique tonal potential and the sophisticated filtering design that perfectly complements the fine details of the sound being processed.
- Read More
The highly sophisticated circuitry of the Qure forms the basis for its outstanding tonal qualities: each filter is serially connected on separate boards with individual op-amps, resulting in excellent noise and distortion values, with a hard bypass available for each individual filter.
• 2 x 3-band fully parametric EQ
• Proportional Q operation
• Variable HF and LF cut filters
• Unique QURE control
• Variable input gain (-12dB to +18dB)
• Variable output gain (-7dB to +4dB)
• Hard-Bypass for each filter band and both cut filters
• Master relay hard-bypass for entire unit
• Central Grounded Shield Layout
• SPL's Super-Balancing Hybrids (CMRR > 80dB)
• Tube warm up circuitry for prolonged tube-life
• Overrated internal toroidal power supply
Input & Output
• Instrumentation amplifier, electronically balanced (differential), transformerless
• Nominal input level +6dB
• Input impedance = 22 kOhms
• Output impedance < 600 Ohms
• Max. input level +14dBu
• Max. output level +20dBu
• Minimum load ohms 600 Ohms
• Relay Hard Bypass
• Power Fail Safety
• Frequency response:10Hz 100kHz(100kHz = -3dB)
• EQ frequency range: 15Hz 21kHz
• CCMR: > -80 dB @ 1 kHz
• THD & N: 0,01855% @ 1kHz
• S/N CCIR 468-3: -85dBu
• S/N A-weighted: -99dBu
• Toroidal transformer 35 VA
• Fuse (primary) 500 mA (230V/50Hz), 1000 mA (115V/60Hz)
• Ground-Lift switch, Voltage selector 115V/230V
• Housing Standard EIA 19-inch/2U, 482 x 88 x 237mm
• Weight 4,9 kg
Note: 0dBu = 0.775 V Subject to change without notice.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No stock message Ordered on request Brand Spl Condition New Specifications
Input and Output
Other products to consider
Solid State Logic (SSL) XR626 XRack G Series Compressor Module Add to compare£1,774.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|