SPL Gainstation 8
Increase your track power eightfold in only 2U—Thanks to exceptional headroom throughout its design and the superb signal regulation of its limters, the GainStation8 is the perfect front end for multi-track recordings or AD converters.
Nowadays typical preamps are designed on an either-or basis — either solid state or tube. With these designs the engineer has a non integrated and thus often frustrating choice between a pure, neutral solid state recording or one unavoidably influenced by tubes. While the engineer may find solutions for one application with one microphone, a preamplifier for different situations, mics and instruments must provide a commensurate range of choices—like the GainStation preamps. A combination of 63dB solid state and an independently controllable 26dB tube circuitry (which can also be deactivated) ensures a complete sound palette panorama. In any situation the engineer now can achieve his goals with one front end for best-of-both-worlds results.
- Read More
• Separated Solid state and tube preamps. The tube preamp can be used additionally to the solid state stage to add tube saturations, for clean recordings it can be switched off.
• Peak/FET Limiter
• Switchable Mic Input Impedance (200 Ohms, 1,2 & 10 kOhms)
• Custom-designed and built, fully discrete, class A op-amps (no off-the-shelf stuff here). The GainStation's op-amps feature 60-Volt operating voltage—twice as high as most common op-amps—for an incredible dynamic range.
• All switching functions are handled by encapsulated relays with gold-plated contacts.
• A no-compromise power supply with extensive additional shielding and seven separately wound and regulated voltages
- This product will be ordered as a special order item from our suppliers as required
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No stock message Ordered on request Brand Spl Condition New
Other products to consider
Avalon Designs AD2022 Dual Mono Microphone/Instrument Preamplifer Add to compare£2,295.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|