Source Audio Vertigo Stereo Tremolo Effects Pedal (Ex-Display)
Discover the true spiraling and hypnotic potential of advanced stereo tremolo with the Source Audio Vertigo.
- 3 Flavours of Tremolo.
- 3 Presets - use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create deep and wide stereo modulation.
- Universal Bypass - Select either analogue buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control - Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Read More
The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects. Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping 'opto trem' amplitude modulation found in vintage Blackface Fenders. Harmonic revives the haunting sway of the Fender Super's 'Vibrato' effect from the early 60s — this vintage tremolo ping-pongs between a low and high frequency boost, creating a swinging phaser-ish effect. Finally, the sweetly overdriven Bias tremolo creates the swampy 'bias wiggle' of early tube bias modulation. The Vertigo takes the tonal possibilities a step further with its Shape knob, which allows users to morph the LFO wave shape from square, to sine or opto, to saw tooth.
Out of the box, the Vertigo Tremolo offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the surface resides a treasure chest of swirling effect possibilities. Connect the Vertigo to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for Android or iOS devices) and access Source Audio's free library of progressive tremolo patterns and hybrid modulation effects - each can be uploaded directly to the pedal. The Neuro App also offers an additional set of adjustable parameters including parametric EQ, wet/dry mix, tap tempo, and stereo separation. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
Neuro App Features
Connect the Vertigo Tremolo to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the full power of effect downloading, customisation, and sharing that comes with every One Series pedal.
• Free Effect Downloads — Choose from the vast collection of additional tremolo algorithms.
• Customise Effects — Tweak an extensive range of additional parameters.
• Save and Share Customised Presets – Once you've fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
• Download Presets — Explore Source Audio's ever-expanding library of free effect presets.
• Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Vertigo via the mobile device's headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8 inch to 1/4 inch) is included with the pedal.
The Vertigo also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub.
• Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
• Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
• External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedals and manually control effect modulation or assign expression control to any adjustable parameter.
• MIDI Clock — Sync your tremolo with external MIDI clock messages.
Source Audio Vertigo Specifications
Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
Includes 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
Power Consumption — 150mA
USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
Brushed anodised aluminium housing
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.4 x 7 x 5.1cm / 4.5 x 2.75 x 2 inches (including knobs)
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand No Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|