* SPECIAL OFFER * Sontronics STC-3X Pack Condenser Mic with Accessories, Black and STC-10
Make the most of Sontronics this summer with this amazing promotion to grab their best-selling three-pattern STC-3X PACK mic and accessories pack plus a Sontronics STC-10 pencil condenser mic
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with 3 polar patterns
- 3 stage filter and 3 stage pad
- Supplied with Shockmount, Popshield, cable and pouch
- Colour: Black
- Includes FREE STC-10 Pencil condenser microphone
- Read More
The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from vocals and spoken word to piano, acoustic guitar and other acoustic instruments, drums, ensemble, interview, podcast, room and overhead miking. It really does excel on anything you put in front of it!
The Sontronics STC-3X is finished in silver and the mic comes in a single box with the following accessories:
• a spider-style shockmount (with spare elastics)
• a professional-quality, nylon-mesh popshield
• a 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
• a vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch
Like all of Sontronics mics, the STC-3X mic is protected by their FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY (simply activate online) and also comes with a FREE download of Toontrack's EZdrummer Lite software.
Together, the whole Sontronics STC-3X PACK gives you a complete recording solution, and allows you to achieve the same quality recordings as you'd expect to hear in a professional studio.
Sontronics STC-3X Specifications
Microphone: Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
Polar patterns: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
Capsule: Dual one-inch, gold-sputtered
High-pass filter: linear, 75Hz, 150Hz
Attenuation pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa –37dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
Max. SPL: 125dB (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz)
Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
Connector: Three-pin XLR (cable included)
Dimensions: 194 x 53 x 53mm
Weight: approx. 640g
SONTRONICS STC-10 cardioid condenser microphone
Based on Sontronics' ever-popular STC-1, the new STC-10 was launched with four other products to mark Sontronics' fifth anniversary in January 2010.
STC-10 is a pencil-style carioid condenser microphone. It has been designed using the same technology as the STC-1 but has purposely been introduced to create an even more affordable option in the Sontronics range.
Pencil condenser microphones are ideal for spot miking applications and the STC-10 is no exception. Early tests have proved it to be a winner when used on drums, percussion and acoustic instruments. The STC-10 has also proved useful in film production work when used on a boom.
Although the STC-10 has been designed with affordability in mind, it still features a built-in attenuation switch (choose 0dB or -10dB) and a low-cut filter (75Hz) to make it extremely flexible in all situations. The STC-10 is supplied with a simple mic clip.
STC-10 in a nutshell
• Pencil condenser microphone
• With built-in -10dB pad and 75Hz filter
• Great value option for most direct miking applications
• Ideal on drums, percussion, acoustic instruments, film production
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
• Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
• Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 130dB
• Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
• Pad: -10dB
• Filter: 75Hz
• Connector: Three-pin XLR
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Sontronics Condition New
Other products to consider
Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone and RF-X Reflexion Filter Bundle
Regular Price: £184.98
Special Price: £179.00
Sontronics STC-3X Pack Condenser Microphone with Accessories, Silver£259.00In Stock