Sontronics Saturn multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Subcardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight
- Comes with unique Sontronics style shockmount
- Supplied in aluminium flightcase
- All Sontronics mics come with FREE copy of Toontrack EZdrummer Lite
- Read More
SONTRONICS SATURN multi-pattern condenser microphone
The Sontronics SATURN has been developed with the help of top producers, artists and educators from around the world to set a new standard in flexible microphone performance and high-grade audio reproduction.
SONTRONICS SATURN Features
• Multi-pattern condenser microphone
• Supplied with unique shockmount
• Comes in sturdy aluminium flightcase
• Road-tested by UK producers including Flood and Alan Moulder
• An ideal all-rounder giving great results on vocals, drums, pianos, guitar, brass, strings, speech, etc, etc....
The retro-styled SATURN, whose design is inspired by the classic vocal mics of the 1940s and 50s, is the ideal all-round studio microphone. It will provide you with perfectly detailed, refined results, no matter what you place in front of it.
While SATURN was originally designed with vocals in mind, its choice of polar patterns plus filter and pad controls lend it a great versatility and it gives fantastic results on vocals, speech, guitars, brass, woodwind, strings, piano, drums… the list goes on!
The five polar patterns – omnidirectional, subcardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-of-eight – combine with the variable attenuation (-10/-20dB) and high-pass filter (75/125Hz) to let you create exactly the results you want. The only limit with SATURN is your own creativity!
As with all Sontronics microphones it is covered by a manufacturer's LIFETIME WARRANTY.
SATURN also comes with a free download code for Toontrack EZdrummer Lite
SONTRONICS SATURN Specifications
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa -32dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz0
• Polar patterns: Five (omnidirectional, subcardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-of-eight)
• Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
• Equivalent noise level: 14dB (A-weighted)
• Maximum SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 130dB
• Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
• Connector: Three-pin XLR
• Supplied with: Unique Sontronics-design shockmount, aluminium flightcase
• Ideal for: Vocals, drums, piano, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, brass, strings, ensembles, voiceover