* SPECIAL OFFER * Sontronics Mercury Variable Pattern Valve Microphone (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Mercury is a premium valve condenser microphone from Sontronics and features continuously variable polar patterns.
- Multi-pattern valve condenser microphone
- Continuously variable polar pattern from omni to figure-of-eight and everything in between
- Employs top-grade premium-quality components
- Hand-selected ECC87/12AT7 valve
- Has a classic vintage valve sound with unbelievably low self noise
- Covered by Sontronics Lifetime Warranty
- Read More
Designed by Sontronics' founder and designer Trevor Coley, and developed alongside UK artists and producers as well as the engineers at Abbey Road Studios, the Mercury is hand-built in the UK Sontronics HQ.
Taking things up a step even further than their multi-award-winning ARIA, the Sontronics Mercury employs the highest grade components (most of which have less than 1% tolerance, unheard of for a microphone at this price) and a hand-selected and tested European-made ECC81/12AT7 vacuum tube, all of which result in absolutely impeccable results, whatever application you're using it for.
Sontronics Mercury Specifications
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB ±1.5dB
(0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
Polar pattern: Sweepable from omni to figure-of-eight & everything in between
Pad: 0, -10dB
Filter: Linear, 75Hz
Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB ±1.5dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
Equivalent noise level: <12dB
Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 125dB
Power supply: 115/230V
*Phantom power NOT required*
Connector: 8-pin connector (mic),
3-pin XLR-M (power supply)
Comes with: wooden box (for Mercury mic), shockmount, cables, power supply, aluminium flightcase
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Sontronics Condition Opened