* SPECIAL OFFER * Sontronics Matrix 10 Professional Mic Boom Stand on Castors (Ex-Display)
The Sontronics MATRIX-10 is a professional-quality mobile microphone stand made from brushed aluminium tubing. It has the ability to support microphones up to 6 kilograms.
- Professional mic stand with extendable upright pole and boom arm
- Comes with three detachable wheels with brakes
- Supplied with canvas weight bag and carabiner clip
- Will support mics up to 10kg when bag is loaded with 3kg of weight
- Quick-release clips and internal damping make for versatile use in any studio
- Read More
• Professional mic stand with extendable upright pole and boom arm
• Comes with three detachable wheels with brakes
• Supplied with canvas weight bag and carabiner clip
• Will support mics up to 10kg when bag is loaded with 3kg of weight
• Quick-release clips and internal damping make for versatile use in any studio
The Sontronics MATRIX-10 is a professional-quality, mobile microphone stand that is made from sturdy yet lightweight brushed aluminium tubing. MATRIX-10 has extendable vertical pole and boom arm plus removable wheels with individual brakes, making it extremely versatile, no matter what your recording space.
MATRIX-10's boom arm is counterbalanced by a canvas weight bag, which is attached to the end of the pole with the supplied carabiner clip. The weight bag has two large, sealable pouches that can be filled with sandbags, lead shot, weights or even baked bean cans (!). If the bag is loaded with 3kg of weight, the arm is capable of supporting mics that weigh up to 10kg.
The sturdy central post extends from 1.12m to 1.7m by way of quick-release and quick-lock clips and is internally damped to aid it in supporting heavy loads. The telescopic boom arm, operated with the same release/lock clips, can be extended from 1.2m to 2.25m and is attached to the main upright pole of the stand with a heavy-duty ABS clamp.
At the base of MATRIX-10, the tripod can be used as is, or you can fit the included three castor wheels, each with individual brake, meaning you can easily move the stand around to the optimum position before applying the braking, thus locking the stand in place.
Sontronics Matrix 10 Specifications
• Overall height: 1.12m (extends to 1.7m)
• Boom arm length: 1.2m (extends to 2.25m)
• Accessories: 3 wheels with individual brake, canvas weight bag with zipped inner pockets, carabiner attachment clip
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Sontronics Condition Ex-display Specifications
Overall height: 1.12m (extends to 1.7m)
Boom arm length: 1.2m (extends to 2.25m)
Accessories: Removable three-wheel dolly with canvas bag