Sontronics Apollo Stereo Ribbon Microphone
APOLLO - Phantom-powered stereo ribbon microphone
Since the launch of our SIGMA ribbon microphone last year, we noticed that many musicians were using it in stereo pair configuration. As a result, we have created the APOLLO, a Blumlein X/Y stereo ribbon microphone, with all the silky smooth characteristics of the SIGMA... times two.
The open basket design allows APOLLO to soak up every nuance of your recording, capturing the whole ambience and resulting in a truly complete sound. If you wish, you can use just one channel of APOLLO for us in mono recordings, making it truly versatile.
APOLLO uses a similar unique shockmount system to SIGMA and this is extremely effective in providing isolation from noise transmitted through the mic stand.
The APOLLO and its special shockmount system are supplied in a luxury, velvet-lined ABS flightcase.
Try APOLLO today... a microphone that hears the way you do!
• Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
• Polar pattern: Blumlein stereo/figure-of-eight
• Impedance: ≤150 Ohms
• Equivalent noise level: 12dB (A-weighted)
• Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V (x2)
• Connector: Six-pin connector to 2x three-pin XLR-M (cable supplied)