* SPECIAL OFFER * Sonoma Wire Works GuitarJack 2 Interface for iOS Devices (Ex-Display)
The Sonoma GuitarJack 2 offers a unique take on the growing IOS device interface market. As well as a 1/4 inch jack input for guitars, it offers a 1/8 inch stereo mic/line input for recording other sources. Using compatible software, you can record each input to seperate tracks, making this a great tool for multitracking.
- 1/4 inch instrument input with configurable pad, Lo-Z and Hi Z modes
- 1/8 inch stereo mic/line input with pad, normal and boost modes
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack, which has increased drive for headphones
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for ultimate portability - requires no batteries or power adapter
- Sleek and rugged aluminium shell
- Record in stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks using GuitarJack with Apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack
- Read More
GuitarJack Model 2 connects a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs. GuitarJack Model 2's 1/8 inch stereo line/headphone output offers increased drive for headphones.
GuitarJack Model 2 produces very high quality sound and when used with iOS apps like FourTrack, StudioTrack and other popular audio apps, like Garageband. GuitarJack Model 2 can record in stereo and simultaneously record vocals and an instrument when used with apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack that support those features.
GuitarJack 2 Compatibility
GuitarJack Model 2 is compatible with iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th gen.), iPad mini and iPad 4 using Apple's Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (not included) and iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (3rd and 4th gen.).
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Sonoma Condition Ex-display