Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Headphones (Download)
Sonarworks SoundID headphone calibration software delivers consistently accurate studio reference sound on your existing headphones.
The software includes presets of more than 280 headphone calibration profiles. With an applied headphone calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies. The headphone frequency response target is designed to emulate neutral-sounding speakers. With calibrated headphones you'll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
• Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
• Custom target: target curve adjustments in real time
• Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
• 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
• Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
• MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
• User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
• SoundID Reference app for Headphones
• SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) for Headphones
• Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
• Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
• Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
• PC: Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
• Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones required (not included)
This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check your spam folders.
Sonarworks Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members