Solid State Logic (SSL) XRack XR627 VHD Mic Pre Module
SSL's unique VHD system is a 100% analogue circuit that adds a variable blend of 2nd or 3rd harmonic distortion to your signal. At relatively low input gain settings 'VHD' preamps deliver ultra-clean recordings. Increase the input gain and adjust the VHD control and the user can inject his source recordings with anything from '50s valve-style overdrive through to hard-edged '70s transistor-style grit or any blend of the two.
- Read More
The VHD Input Module combines five key elements: a high bandwidth mic amp stage that can handle mic, instrument or line inputs, SSL's innovative Variable Harmonic Drive circuit, an additional line input/ trim control section, a set of High and Low Pass Filters and the classic Listen Mic Compressor.
SSL XLogic X•Rack VHD Input Module Features
• Electronically balanced ultra•high bandwidth Mic input with +20dB to +70dB gain control
• Hi-Z and Pad Switches on Mic Amp Input
• Dedicated Additional XLR Line Input
• Variable Harmonic Drive circuit adds a controllable blend of 2nd or 3rd order Harmonic distortion
• Dedicated Trim control after the VHD stage
• Classic Listen Mic Compressor with fixed attack and release curves, ideal for drums
• High- and Low-Pass Filters
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Ssl Condition New
Other products to consider
Solid State Logic (SSL) XR621 XLogic X-Rack Mic Amp Module Add to compare£706.80Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|