Solid State Logic (SSL) XLogic Delta Link MADI HD
The SSL XLogic Delta Link MADI HD is a professional MADI Converter for Studio, Live and Broadcast Applications. Delta Link MADI HD facilitates direct interconnectivity between Digidesign ProTools|HD systems and MADI enabled audio equipment.
With XLogic Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface based audio equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles and converters can now be directly interfaced with Pro Tools|HD, providing simplified interconnectivity, significant cost reductions and eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds.
- Read More
Delta Link MADI HD offers systems integrators significant cost savings. Multiple Digi 192 I/O and additional AES/EBU to MADI converters are no longer needed because one Delta Link MADI HD replaces up to 8 Digi 192 Digital I/O's, delivering 256 channels of digital audio interconnection from a single hardware interface. MADI HD further reduces cost by using an efficient single cable interconnect system and occupies less physical rack space than equivalent systems. Single cable connectivity between Pro Tools DSP cards and MADI cards also means efficient simple system configuration. Fiber Optic MADI allows distances up to 1000m between the Pro Tools system and other MADI equipment. Remote audio routing to and from Pro Tools is also possible in conjunction with MADI routing equipment.
• 2 Primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools|HD card
• 2 optical MADI ports
• Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz
• Word/SuperClock input
• All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analogue and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analogue and AES/EBU outputs
• The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out)and 1-2 samples (MADI In). Furthermore the unit allows to set a user definable latency compensation per channel.
• A USB interface is provided for user control and/or future firmware updates.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Ssl Condition New
Other products to consider
Apogee Symphony I/O with 8 channel Analogue and ADAT I/O fitted (ex-display) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
|This product has no reviews yet.|