Solid State Logic (SSL) XLogic Alpha Link MADI AX
The XLogic Alpha-Link Audio I/O range is a new family of fully featured multi-channel Audio Converters for Studio, Live and Broadcast Applications. The three different models each feature our high quality 24-channel AD/DA converter circuitry.
All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in combination with a Soundscape Mixpander PCI card they provide a powerful, highly flexible I/O solution for native PC-based audio workstations.
XLogic Alpha-Link MADI AX
Professional MADI to ADAT & AD DA converter
Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 analogue I/O and much more, the Alpha link MADI AX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI Interface to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution.
• 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
• 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
• Word/SuperClock input and output.
• Video Sync input functionality for the WordClock input: the Video Sync. signal can be converted to WordClock internally and transmitted via the WordClock output.
• MIDI input and output.
• Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
• All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
• Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix.
• Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs.