Solid State Logic (SSL) XDesk
Built from the same SuperAnalogue™ DNA as our AWS 900+, Duality and Matrix consoles, we are proud to deliver the X-Desk.
Meeting the demand for a world class, compact SSL mixing desk, X-Desk combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue™ summing mixer with a compact analogue audio hub for your studio. Small enough to be easily transported, X-Desk fulfills all the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail and depth, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19 inch rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue™ products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format.
SSL XDesk Features
• SuperAnalogue™ – analogue purity at the highest level
• 8x dual input Mono Line channels : 16 channel mixdown
• 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
• Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
• Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
• Talkback – for artist communication
• Dim & Cut buttons
• Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
• SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
• 2 x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
• iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
• High quality internal PSU
• D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
• 19 inch Rack mount ears included