Solid State Logic (SSL) X-Rack XR727 Stereo EQ Module
The SSL X-Rack Stereo EQ Module is a stereo version of SSL's console Channel EQ. It is a classic SSL four-band parametric EQ that is a superb all round frequency adjustment tool kit. Whether you need pinpoint accuracy for surgical problem solving, smoother broader sound shaping, or a little more aggressive character the SSL channel EQ will give you what you need.
- Stereo version of the XL 9000 K Channel Equaliser as used on Duality and AWS consoles
- Selective Mode E and G characteristic switching, which enables independent switching of high and low bands and mid bands between E or G curves
- High and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q Bell curves
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison
- Rear panel connections on balanced TRS Jack
- TotalRecall™ status LEDs
This is a fully featured EQ with high- and low-bands switchable between shelving or fixed Q bell curves and two mid-bands each with variable Q control. This stereo version also has a 'Selective Mode' switch which enables independent switching of high & low bands and mid bands between SSL's E & G series console EQ characteristics to provide an even more versatile EQ design.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Ssl Condition New
Other products to consider
DBX 2231 Dual 31 band graphic equalizer limiter with Type III Add to compare£503.30Ordered on Request*
Solid State Logic (SSL) XR626 XRack G Series Compressor Module Add to compare£1,774.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|