Solid State Logic (SSL) X-Rack XR727 Stereo EQ Module
The SSL X-Rack Stereo EQ Module is a stereo version of SSL's console Channel EQ. It is a classic SSL four-band parametric EQ that is a superb all round frequency adjustment tool kit. Whether you need pinpoint accuracy for surgical problem solving, smoother broader sound shaping, or a little more aggressive character the SSL channel EQ will give you what you need.
- Stereo version of the XL 9000 K Channel Equaliser as used on Duality and AWS consoles
- Selective Mode E and G characteristic switching, which enables independent switching of high and low bands and mid bands between E or G curves
- High and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q Bell curves
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison
- Rear panel connections on balanced TRS Jack
- TotalRecall™ status LEDs
This is a fully featured EQ with high- and low-bands switchable between shelving or fixed Q bell curves and two mid-bands each with variable Q control. This stereo version also has a 'Selective Mode' switch which enables independent switching of high & low bands and mid bands between SSL's E & G series console EQ characteristics to provide an even more versatile EQ design.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Ssl Condition New
Other products to consider
DBX 2231 Dual 31 band graphic equalizer limiter with Type III£534.00Ordered on Request*
Drawmer DL241 compressor/limiter (Jack)£570.00Ordered on Request*
Solid State Logic (SSL) XR626 XRack G Series Compressor Module£1,774.80Ordered on Request*
Solid State Logic (SSL) XR728 X-Rack Stereo Dynamics Module£958.80Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|