* SPECIAL OFFER * Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel Native Plug-In (Download)
Softube's Tube-Tech Classic Channel features authentic software models of two EQ's and an opto compressor.
- Individual bypass for each of the three units saves CPU
- Place the equalizers first and the compressor last or vice versa.
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Tube-Tech
- Each and every component carefully modelled
- Modelled output transformer
- Extremely analogue behaviour of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
- Download product
- Read More
The Classic Channel is not your everyday channel strip, with a surgical equalizer and fast bus compressor. The Classic Channel is a vintage style and warm sounding channel strip put together from the most famous and classic Tube-Tech gear: The 'Pultec' equalizer PE 1C, the mid-range equalizer ME 1B and the tube driven opto compressor CL 1B.
With the two Pultec-style equalizers you can shape the sound of a track, a bus or a mix within seconds. The highs sound smooth and gentle, the mid-range airy and focused, and the lows full and fat, almost at any setting. Add the final touch with the CL 1B compressor, versatile but with a distinct personality. Forget about precise and minute tweaks with 0.1 dB read-outs. The Classic Channel is about the good sound, and the way to get there is easy. Just turn the knobs and you'll see.
Combining the three units in a single plug-in makes adjustments easier, as you will often find that the compressor affects the equalizers and vice versa. By default, the sound passes the equalizers before the compressor, but you can easily put the compressor first with a single switch.
- This product will be delivered electronically and may be emailed directly to you from our suppliers
This item is delivered electronically. Please allow up to 1 working day for this item to be delivered to your email address. If not received please check you spam folders.
Brand Softube Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|