Important note: This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units) and will not function on PC computers.
Turbulence is a unique distortion processor that literally “bends” and “curls” the input signal in real time, transforming it into completely new synthetic textures. Even the most basic waveforms instantly become rich sounds with great density and character. Almost all of Turbulence’s parameters are animated by an extremely flexible sequencer with each of its 32 steps having individual transformer model, curve, modulation envelope – allowing easy creation of complex, lively rhythmic soundscapes. Turbulence can also store eight full snapshots of itself within a single preset, letting you switch them during performance or via host automation.
Controlling all of this technology is never hard thanks to Turbulence’s clean and simple, colour-coded user interface. It is rendered by your Mac’s graphics processor which means super-swift responsiveness and zero effect on audio performance. And with subtle animations of parameter changes, using Turbulence is always nothing but a pleasure.
- Four unique wave transformer models
- Input -24 dB/octave resonant low-pass filter
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable speed, timing and shuffle
- Transformer gate, type, curve, envelope modulation depth, and envelope shape individual per each sequencer step
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later, running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit (AU) effect plugins
- Supports Retina screen resolution
Hologram works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.
- This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- An Audio Units (AU) compatible DAW is also required to run this software
- This software will not function on PC computers
- Audio Units
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.