Important note: This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units) and will not function on PC computers.
Singularity is a delay effect unlike any other. It starts with a tempo-synchronised feedback delay line capable of true stereo panning, and its tail is then sent into three extremely capable effect units connected in series. Each of these processors includes a rich selection of different algorithms: from filters, phasers and choruses to digital- and analog-style distortion, frequency shifter and granulator. In addition to all this, Singularity has four modulation generators for parameter animation – all of which lets you create extremely sophisticated, out-of-this-world delay and echo effects.
As always with Sinevibes plugins, Singularity’s user interface is built using high-contrast, colour-coded elements with lively animations and efficient rendering. Delay, effects and modulators feature interactive graphics which let you understand what’s going on just after a quick glance. Together with thoroughly calibrated parameters with realtime smoothing, Singularity is a bliss to operate in any environment – and in any mood.
- Feedback delay line with tempo-synchronised time and true stereo panning
- Three independent effect processors with a total of 22 different algorithms and variations: low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-stop filters, 8-stage and 16-stage phaser, barber-pole phaser, decimator, analog drive, circuit-bent filter, frequency shifter, comb filter, 1-voice and 3-voice chorus, granulator
- Four modulation generators each with 8 waveforms and adjustable periodic chaos
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later, running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit (AU) effect plugins
- Supports Retina screen resolution
Hologram works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.
- This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- An Audio Units (AU) compatible DAW is also required to run this software
- This software will not function on PC computers
- Audio Units
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.