Warped from Inside
This unique effect is based on a special low-pass filter that has been “circuit-bent” - that is, the algorithm has messed up internal connections and doesn’t operate normally. It produces an incredibly characterful, screaming distortion that is full of attitude and puts out various unpredictable but controllable buzzes and noises.
Malfunction features a very flexible tempo-synchronised LFO with five waveforms, innovative per-cycle random mode and variable smoothness. It can be used to modulate the input low-pass filter, the circuit-bent filter or the output multi-mode filter – letting you easily do complex sound destruction and morphing.
With its clean colour-coded interface, Malfunction is incredibly intuitive to work with. The logical control layout and responsive graphics make sure you always see what’s doing what without having to ever consult the user manual.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later, running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit (AU) effect plugins
- Supports Retina screen resolution
Hologram works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.
- This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- An Audio Units (AU) compatible DAW is also required to run this software
- This software will not function on PC computers
- Audio Units
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.