Flow is plugin for creating animated flanger and phaser effects. Unlike a traditional flanger or phaser, Flow has a powerful tempo-synchronized sequencer that allows to set different effect frequency, envelope shape and modulation depth per each of its 32 steps. Although it can do classic sweeps and burbles too, it goes much beyond – stepped patterns, complex riffs, elaborate pulsations, random glitches are mere seconds away thanks to Flow’s simple editing tools and numerous utility functions. Both its rhythmic and spectral character is also widely tunable with multiple open parameters for the effect and the envelope sequencer.
Flow displays a live sound waveform and aligns its sequencer graphics with it – exactly in the same way it’s done by the sound engine, for true “what you see is what you get” operation. Every element in its user interface is color-coded and features subtle animations, making your workflow unusually easy and enjoyable. Plus, all this goodness is rendered right on the graphics adapter meaning fast response and no extra load on the main processor, regardless of how new or old your Mac is.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, division and swing ratio
- Four flanger and phaser algorithms with ultra-wide frequency range (20 Hz to 10 kHz)
- Envelope matrix offering 10 envelope shapes; adjustable time, curve and lag
- Eight parameter snapshots in each preset for real-time switching or automation
- Host transport synchronization with support for tempo and time signature changes
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings
- Multiple utility functions for randomizing, cloning and time-shifting sequences
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution
- Redesigned user interface with improved contrast, new color scheme and more legible fonts
- All-new, much more efficient DSP algorithms for step sequencer, multi-envelope generator, parameter slew and modulation lag
- Added live input waveform display visually aligned with the envelope sequence
- Added 4- and 8-stage feedback phaser effect options
- Added new controls for min/max modulation range and effect output level
- Added new “triple ramp” envelope shape
- Added envelope curve control (logarithmic to linear to exponential)
- Added utility functions to “evolve” the sequence or time-shift the sequence by +/- one step or one beat
- Added shift-click and drag to relatively adjust all steps, control-click and drag to snap steps to 10 fixed values
- Added support for mono-to-stereo channel configuration
- Waveform analysis is only performed when the user interface is open
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later, running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit (AU) effect plugins
- This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- An Audio Units (AU) compatible DAW is also required to run this software
- This software will not function on PC computers
- Audio Units
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.