Important note: This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units) and will not function on PC computers.
Corrosion is a multi-purpose, multi-algorithm distortion processor. It features 7 distortion curves – from well-known classics to unique Sinevibes-developed "triangle clip" – all of which are 4x oversampled for a bright but clean sound. Corrosion also includes a pre-distortion filter for shaping the effect's tone, plus a crossover filter that allows to distort only the low frequency band while keeping the high band untouched - making this seemingly simple effect very versatile.
As always in a Sinevibes product, Corrosion includes a color-coded user interface with a clean and simple layout. It has good contrast and highly legible typography that work well in both studio and outdoor lighting. Plus, thanks to its animated elements, Corrosion always brings a touch of fun and enjoyment to your workflow.
- 7 distortion algorithms: exponential, soft clip, hard clip, triangle clip, triangle foldback, single foldback, multi foldback.
- 4x oversampling with polyphase sinc filter for aliasing suppression.
- Two-band -24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter.
- Pre-distortion -12 dB/octave Butterworth low-pass or high-pass filter.
- Soft bypass switch with 20 ms crossfade between states.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later, running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit (AU) effect plugins
- This software is Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- An Audio Units (AU) compatible DAW is also required to run this software
- This software will not function on PC computers
- Audio Units
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.