Sigma S000M-15E Electro Acoustic Guitar
With a tight, focussed sound the Sigma S000M-15E is all built from solid Mahogany. A brilliant guitar for players who employ finger picking techniques but want a warmer, softer tone that retains a tight response & lively character.
- 000 Body Size
- Solid Mahogny Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Fisham Presys+ Pickup system
- Satin Finish
Sigma S000M-15E Features
• Body Style: 000-14 Fret
• Top: Mahogany
• Back & Sides: Mahogany
• Bracing Pattern: X Brace
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale Length: 25.4 Inch
• Nut Width: 1-11/16 Inch (42.9mm)
• Nut & Saddle material: Bone
• Pickup & Electronics: Fishman Presys+
• Tuners: Grover open geared
• Finish Type: Satin
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Sigma Condition New Body Type Small Body Top construction Solid Back construction Solid Side construction Solid Pickups included Yes