Shure WL185 Lavalier Microphone
The Shure WL185 Lavalier Microphone is a premium cardioid lavalier microphone for speech applications.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
- Read More
The WL185 premium cardioid lavalier microphone brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application.
Shure's WL Wireless mics are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin TA4F connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. The WL185 can be used with a variety of different radio systems.
The WL185 cardioid miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
All the microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold seperately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -35 dBV/Pa / 17 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 28 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 124