* SPECIAL OFFER * Shure WL183 Lapel Microflex Mic (Omnidirectional) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Shure WL183 Lapel Microflex Mic (Omnidirectional) is a premium omnidirectional lavalier microphone for speech applications.
- Omnidirectional lavalier microphone for hands-free performance
- Cardioid and supercardioid capsules are available (sold separately)
- Support for interchangeable capsules makes this a flexible mic for many situations
- Low-noise operation
- Comes with belt-clip preamp, rotatable tie clip, dual tie clip, and windscreen
- Read More
The WL183 premium omnidirectional lavalier microphone brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application.
Shure's WL Wireless mics are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin TA4F connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. The WL183 can be used with a variety of different radio systems.
The WL183 omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship. Being an omnidirectional mic, the WL183 is also great for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. It boasts low handling noise and the pickup angle is 360 degrees.
All the microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold seperately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -27,5 dBV/Pa / 42,2 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 20,5 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 117