Shure WH20TQG Headworn Dynamic Microphone
The Shure WH20TQG headworn dynamic mic (mini female 4 pin connector) dynamic mic that is ideal for active users due to its secure attachment to the head.
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
- Read More
The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. Suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required. The WH20TQG has a miniature four-pin female 4-pin mini connector for direct connection to a variety of Shure wireless body pack transmitters.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. Also, the WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -67 dBV/Pa / 0,45 mV/Pa
Weight: 98 g