* SPECIAL OFFER * Shure SRH840 reference studio headphones (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Shure SRH840 Closed Back Headphones are specifically engineered for critical listening and professional recording use.
- Precisely tailored frequency response: rich bass, clear mids, extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design: optimal sound isolation
- Adjustable and wide, padded headband: superior comfort over extended periods
- Collapsible design: easy storage and portability
- Detachable, single-sided coiled cable: easy cable replacement
- Threaded 6.3 mm gold-plated adapter
- Carrying bag and additional pair of earpads included
- Read More
The SRH840 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use. Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Shure SRH840 Specifications
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity : 102 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 44 ohms
Max. input power: 1000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
Weight (without cable): 318 g
Cable length: 3 m
Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Shure Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Sennheiser HD25-1 II Headphones (Basic Edition) Discontinued
Sennheiser HD380 Pro Closed Back Headphones, Black (As New) Currently Unavailable*
AKG K240 MkII Semi-open Headphones£63.04In Stock