Shure SRH550DJ DJ Headphones
The Shure SRH550DJ headphones feature 50 mm neodymium dynamic drivers tuned to extended bass output. The ear cups swivel 90 degrees to make the SRH550DJ perfect for meeting the demands of live DJ mixing.
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90 degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- 3.5mm stereo mini plug with 1/4 inch adaptor
- Read More
For DJ's And Bass-Lovers
The Shure SRH550DJ offers a full sound with extended bass. It is ideal for DJs and listeners of bass-heavy music. The 50 mm drivers deliver a clear and distortion free bass. High output also means the Shure SRH550DJ headphones are perfectly suited to ipods and other mobile music devices.
Reduce Outside Noise
The on-the-ear and closed back design reduces ambient noise, even in loud environments. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing.
Comfortable And Rugged
The collapsible design allows for easy storage and transport. A padded headband and on-the-ear earpads offer comfort over longer wearing periods.
Shure SRH550DJ Headphones Specifications
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 50 mm
Sensitivity : 109 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Max. input power: 3000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 22 kHz
Net weight (without cable): 235 g
Cable length: 2 m
Type of cable: Attached, straight
Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug