Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
The Shure SRH1840 open back headphone has been developed with premium materials and precision engineering. They are ideally suited to professional recording, mastering and audiophile listening applications.
The SRH1840 is the flagship Professional Open Back headphone from Shure and features individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
The SRH1840 utilises a custom-crafted design and is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. All SRH1840 are individually tested and serialised.
Shure SRH1840 Specifications
Transducer Type: Neodymium magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity : 96 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 65 ohms
Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
Net Weight (without cable): 268 g
Cable Length: 2.1 m
Type of Cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
Plug: Gold-plated 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack with 1/4 inch adaptor
Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads (Part No.: HPAEC1840)
Two Detachable Cables (Part No.: HPASCA2)
Threaded 1/4 inch Gold-Plated Adapter (Part No.: HPAQA1)
Zippered Hard Storage Case (Part No.: HPACC2)
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Shure Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members