Shure SM86 Handheld Vocal Condenser Mic (Cardioid) (Ex-Display)
The Shure SM86 handheld vocal condenser mic (cardioid) is a rugged microphone with an extended high frequency response constructed to withstand the rigours of touring.
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal in-ear monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath noise
- Read More
The SM86 is a rugged cardioid condenser microphone with an extended high frequency response. It has been constructed to withstand the rigours of touring, while delivering smooth reproduction of lead vocals. It is most suited for performances on stage but is equally at home for use in the studio.
The SM86 has a condenser microphone for studio quality sound and a cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise, making it ideal if working with stage monitors and in-ear monitors. It has an extended high frequency response of 15Hz – 18kHz and a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 124dB. The built-in three point shock mount minimises handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath 'pop' noise.
Shure SM86 Specifications
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -50,0 dBV/Pa / 3,15 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 23 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 147 dB
Weight: 278 g
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Shure Condition Ex-display