Shure SM63 Dynamic Omnidirectional Microphone, Champagne Finish (Ex-Display)
Omnidirectional dynamic microphone designed for professional applications when performance and appearance are critical.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Read More
The SM63 is designed for handheld use on stage and in broadcast, recording, and television studios. This product includes low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount, virtual immunity to electromagnetic fields, and pop filter.
The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63 is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
The SM63 uses a patented Shure shock mount system to minimise handling noise. It also includes a VERA-FLEX™ grille that protects against damage from a drop of up to 2 meters (6 ft.), and is impervious to dents, rust, corrosion, and moisture. An integral pop filter effectively reduces breath noise.
Shure SM63 Technical Specifications
Weight: 99 g
Height: 233.0 mm
Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -56.50 dBV/Pa – 1.50 mV/Pa
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Broadcasting
Headphone Output: No