Shure PSM200 Wireless Personal Monitoring System, w. SE112 earphones, CH38
- Entry level professional In Ear Monitoring
- Two mic/line input channels for mix control
- Built-in audio limiter
- Front mounted antenna
- Built in headphone limiter
- Volume control on bodypack receiver
Using a Shure monitoring system allows you to hear the music via your earphones at the exact time it is played. There can be a short delay in music coming out of the wedge, which can cause performers to play out of time. Wedge monitors will sound fine when standing in one position, but if you move to the left or right, that sound is likely to change. With in ear personal monitoring, the sound will be constant and comes with you, wherever you go. Using wedge monitors long term can also be damaging to your ears. Using Shure sound isolating earphones cuts out the sound around you leaving you to focus on playing in time.
This system consists of P2T Wireless Transmixer, P2R Wireless Bodypack Receiver and SE112 Earphones. This system operates in the 2012 digital switchover compatible Channel 38 606-614MHz range.
P2T Wireless Transmixer
The P2T is both a Transmitter and Mixer. It allows the user to connect two line-level or mic level inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console.
• Input level control
• Frequency select
• Built-in audio limiter
• Front mounted antenna
• Two mic/line input channels for mix control
• 1/2 Rack space
• LED Indicators
• Tri-colour input level
P2R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
The P2R dual-function (Hybrid) receiver can operate as a wired, wireless bodypack or both simultaneously. Features include 8 selectable frequencies per system, and up to 4 compatible systems can be used together without interference. It has a volume control with a built in headphone limiter and the high-impact plastic chassis makes it rugged and durable.
• Can operate as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
• Frequency locator
• Built-in headphone limiter
• Integrated cable management
• High-impact plastic chassis
• 1/4 inch Line input jack with high/low gain switch
SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
Featuring Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE112 delivers great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation. A perfect audio upgrade for today's portable digital devices. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes block outside noise and provide a secure, comfortable fit.
• Sound Isolating Design, blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise
• Driver: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
• Frequency response: 25 Hz - 17 kHz
• Ergonomic, professional design to rest comfortably in the ear
• Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
• Fit Kit includes three sizes of soft, flexible sleeves which gently contour to your ears for a perfect fit
• Drawstring pouch also included for storage
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Shure Condition New
Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 SM58 Digital Wireless Vocal System£366.00Out of stock
Shure BLX288UK/PG58 PG58 Wireless Dual Vocal System (Analogue)£428.00In Stock
Shure BLX24UK/PG58 PG Wireless Vocal System with PG58 (Analogue)£221.43In Stock