Shure PGX24/SM86 UHF handheld radio condenser mic (CH.70) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Includes one PGX2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter and one PGX4 Diversity Receiver. This system delivers studio quality sound and is ideal for lead and backup vocals.
- Studio Quality Sound
- Ideal For Lead And Backing Vocals
- Includes The SM86 Microphone
- UHF For Ultimate Clarity And interference Rejection
- Read More
SM86 Wireless Microphone Head (RPW114)
Wireless microphone head for all Shure handheld transmitters.
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering studio-quality sound. The tailored frequency response of the SM86 reproduces vocals with clarity. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath 'pop' noise.
• Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
• Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
• Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
• Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
• Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
• Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
• Two-stage 'pop' filter reduces wind and breath noise
GX2 Handheld Transmitter UHF
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shure's PGX2 features a full selection of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the rugged PG58, the legendary SM58®, the award-winning SM86, and the precision-crafted Beta 58A®.
Automatic Transmitter Setup
Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
Two AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
300 ft. (92 m) operating range
- PGX2/PG58: Dynamic, Cardioid
- PGX2/SM58: Dynamic, Cardioid
- PGX2/SM86: Condenser, Cardioid
- PGX2/Beta58: Dynamic, Supercardioid
PGX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver UHF
The compact, rugged PGX wireless receivers utilize microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity to improve reception and minimize dropouts.
Featuring Auto Frequency Selection and Auto Sync functionality, the system scans the wireless landscape instantly identifying a clear channel and then automatically syncs the transmitter with the receiver frequency via an infrared link.
Up to 8 compatible systems
Audio Reference Companding
1/4 inch and XLR audio outputs
Attached 1/4-wave antennas
Frequency and power lockouts
In-line power supply
Two seven-segment LEDs display the channel
Two separate LEDs indicate audio level and RF reception
Carrying case included in every system
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Shure Condition Opened