Shure PGX24/SM58 UHF Handheld Wireless Mic System (CH.38 Optimised) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Shure PGX24/SM58 system offers superior wireless technology, automatic set-up features and the legendary SM58 microphone.
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range
- Multi-coluor LED indicating power, lockout, mute and low battery
- Frequency Agile UHF design provides up to 90 selectable UHF frequencies that operate on an 18MHz UHF bandwidth
- More than eight hours of continuous use with two AA batteries
- Diversity Reception system uses twin receiver circuits to minimise noise and drop out
- PGX4 has has XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch jack audio outputs
- Read More
The system comprises of a PGX2/SM58 Handheld transmitter and a PGX4 Diversity receiver. It is ideally suited for vocals and can be used by bands and presenters. The Shure PGX24/SM58 wireless system operates in the 2012 digital switchover compatible Channel 38 606-614MHz range.
PGX24 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The Shure PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup simple. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It also includes Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
• Compact and robust UHF receiver
• Easy to use, no prior wireless experience necessary
• Automatic frequency selection with a touch of a button.
• Audio Reference Companding for exceptional audio performance
• Microprocessor controlled diversity
• wave antennas
SM58 with PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
The SM58 with the PGX2 transmitter features the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone head which gives you excellent sound quality and is tailored for lead and backing vocals.
The transmitter has automatic setup features, a single power/mute switch and an LED indicator showing power, mute and battery status. 2 x AA batteries (included) gives you 8 hours of continuous use and it has an operating range of 92m.
All Shure wireless transmitter designs allow for interchangeable microphone heads.
• 92 m operating range
• Includes mute switch and battery power warning lights
• The frequency Agile UHF design provides up to 90 selectable UHF frequencies that operate on an 18MHz UHF bandwidth
• More than eight hours of continuous use with two AA batteries
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Shure Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Samson Airline 77 QV10e Headset Radio Mic System, Ch. E4 Add to compare£270.00On Order*
|This product has no reviews yet.|