Shure PGA98H-TQG Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with TA4F Connector
The Shure PGA98H-TQG is a professional quality microphone optimised for wind instrument performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Read More
With the PG ALTA™ Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-calibre gear for performance and recording.
The PGA98H-TQG is a wind and brass instrument microphone with in-line preamplifier, horn clamp and a TA4F wireless connector.
Shure PGA98H-TQG Specifications
Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 850 ohms
Net Weight: 210 g / 7.41 oz
Included Accessories: Zipper Bag, Windscreen