Shure PGA81-XLR Condenser Instrument Microphone with XLR-XLR Cable
The Shure PGA81 is a professional quality condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instrument performance and recording.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Complete with 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Read More
With the PG ALTA™ Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-calibre gear for performance and recording.
The PGA81 is enhanced flat-response condenser microphone for sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording.
Shure PGA81 Specifications
Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Net Weight: 280 g / 9.88 oz
Included Accessories: Zipper Bag, XLR-XLR cable