Shure PGA56-XLR Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone with XLR-XLR Cable
The Shure PGA56 is a professional quality microphone optimised for snare and tom drum applications.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims (no additional mic stand required)
- Complete with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Read More
With the PG ALTA™ Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-calibre gear for performance and recording.
The PGA56 is a durable, professional-quality microphone for use with close-mic snare, tom and percussion.
Shure PGA56 Specifications
Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Net Weight: 287 g / 10.12 oz
Included Accessories: Zipper Bag, XLR-XLR cable