Shure PGA27-LC Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Shure PGA27 is a large diaphragm side-address cardioid condenser microphone for vocal and instrument recording.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grill for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimal transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Read More
With the PG ALTA™ Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-calibre gear for performance and recording.
The PGS27 offers a versatile sound from a large cardioid diaphragm with tailored frequency response and a high SPL threshold.
Shure PGA27 Specifications
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 115 ohms
Net Weight: 453 g / 16 oz
Included Accessories: Padded zipper case, shockmount