Shure PGA181-XLR Cardioid Instrument Condenser Microphone with XLR-XLR Cable
The Shure PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone for instrument performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Complete with 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Read More
With the PG ALTA™ Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-calibre gear for performance and recording.
The PGA181 is an extremely versatile microphone with smooth frequency response for vocals as well as acoustic and amplified instruments.
Shure PGA181 Specifications
Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 120 ohms
Net Weight: 383 g / 13.51 oz
Included Accessories: Mic clip, Zipper Bag, XLR-XLR cable