Shure PG14E/PG30 UHF headset radio mic system (CH.38 Optimised) (Ex-Display)
The Shure Performance Gear PG14/PG30 wireless system is the perfect introduction to their wireless range. This package comprises a PG1 Bodypack transmitter, a PG30TQG headset mic and a PG4 diversity receiver. This Shure PG14/PG30 wireless system operates in the 2012 digital switchover compatible Channel 38 606-614MHz range.
PG30TQG Headset Microphone
The PG30TQG is a robust headset condenser microphone for use with Shure wireless systems. The comfortable headset offers maximum freedom of movement when performing or presenting.
- Read More
• Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The PG1 Bodypack Transmitter includes a single power/mute switch and an LED indicator showing power, mute and battery status. You will get 8 hours of continuous use using a 9v battery (included) and has an operating range of 75m.
• Combined power/mute button with lock function
• Gain switch
• Channel select button
• Seven-segment LED
• Multi-colour LED indicates power, mute and low battery
• 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
• 75 m (250 ft.) operating range under typical conditions
Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The compact and robust PG4 wireless receiver includes features such as internal antennas which minimise poor positioning and breakage, as well as being easier to store. You can choose from 10 selectable frequencies at the touch of a button, and up to four systems can be used together.
• Microprocessor controlled Predictive Diversity
• Internal antennas
• 10 selectable frequencies
• Up to 4 compatible systems per band
• Seven-segment LED displays the selected channel and indicates instantly if this channel is occupied
• Separate LEDs indicate audio level and RF reception
• Tone Key Squelch
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase