Shure KSM9 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone, Black
The Shure KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Charcoal grey finish
- Read More
The KSM9 is primarily a premium vocal microphone with a switchable polar pattern, allowing users to switch between cardioid and super cardioid. It's dual-diaphragm configuration offers a smooth and precise response comparable to a studio microphone's performance.
The KSM9 sports a charcoal grey finish and comes complete with an aluminium carry case.
Shure KSM9 Specifications
Transducer Type : Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,81 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 152 dB
Weight: 300 g