Shure KSM9 Handheld Vocal Condenser Mic, Champagne
The Shure KSM9 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone is a premium multi-pattern vocal condenser microphone.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output
- Durable aluminium housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Read More
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
The KSM9 also features a switchable polar pattern (allows users to switch between cardioid and super cardioid). With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
The KSM9 promises smoothness and precision across the entire frequency spectrum as the KSM9 offers clarity comparable only to a studio microphone. Available in a champagne finish, the KSM9 comes complete with an aluminium carry case.
Shure KSM9 Specifications
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,81 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 152 dB
Weight: 300 g