Shure BLX288UK/B58 Beta 58A Wireless Dual Vocal System (2 x Beta 58A)
Shure BLX gives you a range of form factors to cover all wireless microphone solutions in a professional, analogue solution.
- BLX88 Dual Receiver
- Beta58A Handheld Transmitters
- Up to 100m Range
- Simple setup
- Reliable UHF Analogue transmission
- One touch QuickScan
- Read More
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in.
Dual analogue wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- 1/4-inch and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Dynamic vocal precision-engineered microphone with analogue handheld transmitter.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Colour ID caps (available separately)
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
|This product has no reviews yet.|