Shure BLX24UK/PG58 PG Wireless Vocal System, PG58 Handheld
Shure BLX gives you a range of form factors to cover all wireless microphone solutions in a professional, analogue solution.
- BLX4 Receiver
- PG58 Handheld Transmitter
- Up to 100m Range
- Simple setup
- Reliable UHF Analogue transmission
- One touch QuickScan
- Read More
The most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in. The system includes the PG58, a rugged mic tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and backup vocals with analogue transmission.
Analogue wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- 1/4-inch and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Dynamic vocal microphone with professional quality and analogue handheld transmitter.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- 10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Colour ID caps (available separately)