Shure BLX188UK/CVL Wireless Dual Presenter System, 2 x CVL Lavalier
- BLX88 Dual Receiver
- BLX1 Beltpack Transmitter
- CVL Lavalier Microphone
- Simple setup
- Reliable UHF Analogue transmission
- One touch QuickScan
Shure BLX gives you a range of form factors to cover all wireless microphone solutions in a professional, analogue solution. This package delivers two lavalier beltpack systems with a dual channel receiver.
Two reliable, wearable lavalier microphones for spoken word applications, with dual analogue wireless transmission.
Dual analogue wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- 1/4-inch and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Wireless bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, durable design and adjustable gain control.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
Lavalier condenser microphone provides superior source quality and vocal reproduction due to its unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern.
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimised for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Shure Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members