Shure BLX14UK/W85 SM Wireless Presenter System, WL185 Lavalier Microphone
Shure BLX gives you a range of form factors to cover all wireless microphone solutions in a professional, analogue solution.
- BLX4 Receiver
- BLX1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Up to 100m Range
- Simple setup
- Reliable UHF Analogue transmission
- One touch QuickScan
- Read More
The BLX14/W85 Presenter System with WL185 brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application. With analogue wireless transmission.
Wireless bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, durable design and adjustable gain control.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
Analogue wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- 1/4-inch and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Cardioid TQG lavalier microphone offers an interchangeable cartridge and consists of a rotatable tie clip, and snap-fit foam windscreen.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications