Shure BLX14UK/SM31 Wireless System, SM31FH Headset Microphone
Shure BLX gives you a range of form factors to cover all wireless microphone solutions in a professional, analogue solution.
- BLX4 Receiver
- BLX1 Beltpack Transmitter
- SM31FH Headset Microphone
- Simple setup
- Reliable UHF Analogue transmission
- One touch QuickScan
- Read More
The SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone with analogue transmission, designed for use in fitness instruction, features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common.
Analogue wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-colour audio status indicator LED.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- 1/4-inch and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
Wireless bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, durable design and adjustable gain control.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness instruction.
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimise placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Available with a wide range of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease of use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance